Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 22|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 22
of the Delaware House of Representatives
- See also: Delaware House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Delaware House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 8, 2014. John Mackenzie was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Joseph E. Miro defeated Michael Smith in the Republican primary. Miro defeated Mackenzie and Steven H. Newton (L) in the general election.
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2014
||Joseph E. Miro Incumbent
|| John Mackenzie
|| Steven H. Newton
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 22 Republican Primary, 2014
Joseph E. Miro Incumbent
| Michael Smith
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Smith + Delaware + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Michael Smith News Feed
- ↑ State of Delaware, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed July 10, 2014
- ↑ State of Delaware, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 10, 2014
- ↑ State of Delaware, "Official primary election results," accessed September 17, 2014
- ↑ State of Delaware, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014