Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 61|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. John Fisher was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Brandt Iden defeated Phil Stinchcomb in the Republican primary. Iden defeated Fisher and Michael Stampfler (L) in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 61 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 61 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Stampfler + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 61
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |