Michael T. Yorty
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Mo Khan defeated Jerry J. Acciari in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Michael P. McAuliffe was set to face Michael T. Yorty in the Republican primary, but Yorty was removed from the ballot on January 10, 2014, leaving McAuliffe unopposed. McAuliffe then defeated Khan in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 20, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Michael P. McAuliffe Incumbent||62.4%||18,879|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 20 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Jerry J. Acciari||48.6%||2,145|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Yorty + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- www.chicagoelections.com, "Board of Election Commissioners for the City of Chicago," accessed February 12, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |