|Rhode Island House of Representatives District 8|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|J.D.||Suffolk University Law School|
Tarro earned his B.S. from Bryant University and his J.D. from Suffolk University Law School. His professional experience includes working as an attorney and as the Assistant City Solicitor for the City of Providence.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Tarro served on the following committees:
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 8 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Michael Tarro Incumbent||12.2%||183|
|Rhode Island House District 8|
|Michael Tarro (D)||1520|
|Robert Berrillo (I)||492|
In 2010, Tarro raised a total of $16,157 in campaign funds. His top contributors were:
|Tarro, Michael A||$2,567|
|Solomon, Anthony J||$300|
|Ricci, Armando J||$300|
Tarro has three children, Michael, Kaitlyn and Brandon.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Michael + Tarro + Rhode + Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Michael Tarro," accessed November 25, 2014
- Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed April 25, 2014
- Candidates in Upcoming Elections, "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 9, 2012
- Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2010 primary election results," accessed November 24, 2014
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2010 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions to Michael Tarro," accessed November 25, 2014
Steven Costantino (D)
|Rhode Island House of Representatives - District 8
| Succeeded by|
John Joseph Lombardi (D)