Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 23|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Birthday||September 7, 1977|
|Place of birth||Dover-Foxcroft, Maine|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. District 102 incumbent Michael Shaw was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Lester Ordway was unopposed in the Republican primary. Shaw defeated Ordway in the general election.
Wakefield ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 102. Wakefield ran unopposed in the June 12 Green primary and was defeated by Michael Shaw (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 102, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Michael Shaw Incumbent||52.1%||2,301|
Wakefield's opponent in the November 2 general election was Democratic incumbent Michael Shaw (Maine) and Republican candidate Todd Delaney. Shaw defeated Delaney and Wakefield in the November 2 general election.
Wakefield and his wife, Tina Lee, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Michael + Wakefield + Maine + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives District 23
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 13, 2012
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |