For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Associate's||Walters State Community College|
|Bachelor's||The University of Tennessee|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Service branch||United States Army National Guard|
Warden joined the United States Army in 1989, and after tours at Ft. Bragg, Ft. Carson and Camp Essayons in Korea, he entered the United States National Guard in 1999. As a member of the National Guard, Warden deployed to Iraq from 2004 through 2005.
Prior to deploying to Iraq, Warden earned an A.S. in engineering from Walters State Community College in 2004. He went on to earn his B.S. in mechanical engineering from the University of Tennessee in Knoxille in 2011.
Currently, Warden works as a systems engineer on the Ground Based Midcourse Defense missile system for Boeing Corporation.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 4 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Scott DesJarlais Incumbent||44.9%||34,793|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Warden + Tennessee + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Tennessee's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Tennessee's 4th Congressional District
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Associated Press, "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on April 12, 2014