For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 45|
|January 1, 2015 - present|
|December 31, 2016|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Webber served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• Criminal Justice|
|• Energy Policy, Majority Vice Chair|
|• Government Operations, Majority Vice Chair|
|• Tax Policy|
Webber's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Jobs & The Economy
- Excerpt: "Focus on job retention/creation, economic growth & getting government out of the way – allowing Michigan to continue moving forward."
Budget for Our Priorities
- Excerpt: "Education & Our Children; Improve Roads and Infrastructure; Strengthen Public Safety."
- Excerpt: "Fight for families to keep more of what they earn; Lower the cost to live and work in Michigan. Support rolling back Income Tax hike passed during the ‘lost decade.’"
- Excerpt: "Focus on Customer Service role of office, Tearing down the Barriers of Bureaucracy."
- Excerpt: "Support proposals to have a Part-time Legislature in Michigan, similar to a majority of states."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Joanna VanRaaphorst was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Michael Webber defeated Mark Avery and Lana Mangiapane in the Republican primary. Webber defeated VanRaaphorst in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 45 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 45 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Webber's endorsements included the following:
- L. Brooks Patterson, Oakland County Executive
- Michael Bouchard, Oakland County Sheriff
- Bryan K. Barnett, Mayor of Rochester Hills
- Jeffrey T. Cuthbertson, Mayor of Rochester
- Michael J. Gingell, Oakland County Commission, Chair
- Jeff Matis, Oakland County Commission, Vice Chair
- Robert Gosselin, Oakland County Commissioner
- Stuart A. Bikson, Rochester Mayor Pro Tem
- Kim Russell, Rochester City Councilwoman
- Rob Ray, Rochester City Councilman
- Greg Hooper, Rochester Hills City Council President
- Mark Tisdel, Rochester Hills City Councilman
- Adam Kochenderfer, Rochester Hills City Councilman
- Stephanie Morita, Rochester Hills City Councilwoman
- Kevin S. Brown, Rochester Hills City Councilman
- Thomas W. Wiggins, Rochester Hills City Councilman
- Chris Barnett, Orion Township Supervisor
- The Detroit News
- Detroit Free Press
- Michigan Chamber of Commerce
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Webber + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 45
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan House Republicans - Michael Webber
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Michael Webber on Facebook
- Michael Webber on Twitter
- webberforstaterep.com, "Issues," accessed July 29, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- webberforstaterep.com, "Endorsements," accessed July 29, 2014
Tom McMillin (R)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 45
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |