Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 6|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Weeden served on this committee:
Weeden ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 17. Weeden advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 17 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Michael Weeden Incumbent||32.5%||433|
|Donald Andolina Incumbent||22.1%||295|
Weeden advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Roland Hofemann (D), incumbent Mark Ryder (D), Kenneth Stanley (D), and Donald Andolina (R) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 6 general election (2010)|
|Michael Weeden (D)||1,595|
|Roland Hofemann (D)||1,525|
|Donald Andolina (D)||1,306|
|Mark Ryder (D)||1,302|
|Kenneth Stanley (D)||1,288|
|Sheridan Folger (R)||1,345|
In 2010, a year in which Weeden was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Weeden + New Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine. Michael Weeden News Feed
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Race 4 2012 "Romney Releases Additional New Hampshire Endorsements," September 26, 2011
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014