Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Tennessee|
Long ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Tennessee. Long sought the nomination as an Independent. He was defeated by incumbent Bob Corker (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. Senate, Tennessee General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bob Corker Incumbent||64.9%||1,506,443|
|Democratic||Mark E. Clayton||30.4%||705,882|
|Libertarian||Shaun E. Crowell||0.9%||20,936|
|Independent||Michael Joseph Long||0.3%||8,085|
|Independent||Troy Stephen Scoggin||0.3%||8,080|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michel + Long + Tennessee + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Beating Up on Russia - Center for Research on Globalization
- Editorial Roundup: Excerpts from recent editorials - Washington Post
- In Marvel's Ultimate universe, fate looms large - GazetteNET
- 500 Years of History Shows that Mass Spying Is Always Aimed at Crushing Dissent - Center for Research on Globalization
- Final goodbye: Roll call of some who died in 2013 - Clarksville Leaf Chronicle
- Why Big Data Doesn't Live up to the Hype - Daily Beast
- Final goodbye: World leaders Mandela, Thatcher top roll call of notable 2013 ... - Merced Sun-Star