Michel Peter Florio
|Michel Peter Florio|
|California Public Utilities Commission|
|2011 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor Jerry Brown (D)|
|Bachelor's||Bowling Green State University|
|Master's||Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton University|
|J.D.||New York University School of Law|
Prior to this appointment, Florio was a senior attorney at The Utility Reform Network, and served in that capacity since 1978. Florio is a member of California Conference of Public Utility Counsel. He was also a member of the board of governors of the California Independent System Operator from 1997 to 2005. Commissioner
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton University, M.P.A.
- Bowling Green State University, B.A.
California Public Utilities Commission (2011-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michel + Florio + California"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Will the PUC ignore our privacy concerns? - Bakersfield Californian
- PG&E CEO Testifies on San Carlos Pipeline Correction - Patch.com
- PG&E Exec Argues That Late, Sketchy Pipeline Info Isn't A Safety Risk - The San Francisco Appeal
- Legislators Grill California Public Utilities Commission In Safety Hearing - The San Francisco Appeal
- Ratepayers may get refund on San Onofre shutdown costs - fox5sandiego.com
- San Carlos: PUC units disagree over whether the gas line is safe to operate - San Jose Mercury News
|California Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|