Michigan 1968 ballot measures
- Five passed, while three were defeated.
- All eight measures were put there through a vote of the Michigan State Legislature.
- Elections on ballot measures took place both in August and in the general election in November.
On the ballot
|Proposal 1||Judiciary||Establish judicial tenure commission||
|Proposal 2||Admin of gov't||Require legislature to create state officers compensation commission||
|Proposal 3||Judiciary||Define manner of filling judicial vacancies||
|Proposal 1||Taxes||Permit state to impose graduate income tax||
|VR||Proposal 2||Admin of gov't||Whether to establish of daylight savings time in Michigan||
|LRSS||Proposal 3||Bonds||Bonds for prevention and abatement of water pollution||
|LRSS||Proposal 4||Bonds||Bonds for public recreation||
|Proposal 5||Admin of gov't||Allow members of state legislature to run for other offices during term||
- List of Michigan ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Michigan
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Michigan