Michigan 1998 ballot measures
- Two passed, while one was defeated.
- Elections on ballot measures took place only in the general election in November.
On the ballot
|Proposal A||Admin of gov't||Amend state constitution to change the term "handicapped" to "disabled"|
|CISS||Proposal B||Assisted Suicide||Legalize physician-assisted suicide|
|LRSS||Proposal C||Bonds||Bonds for environmental and natural resources protection programs|
- Michigan ballot measures by year, from 1914-2008
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Michigan
- Michigan campaign finance requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Michigan
- History of I&R in Michigan
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |