Michigan 2000 ballot measures
- Two ballot measure were defeated.
- Elections on ballot measures took place only in the general election in November.
On the ballot
|Proposal 1||Education||Allow students to use tuition vouchers to attend nonpublic schools and require teacher testing to redeem vouchers|
|Proposal 2||Admin of gov't||Require a 2/3 vote of the legislature to enact certain laws affecting local governments|
- Michigan ballot measures by year, from 1914-2008
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Michigan
- Michigan campaign finance requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Michigan
- History of I&R in Michigan
- 2000 ballot measures
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |