For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Michigan Casino License Amendment (2010)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
Path to the ballot
- See also: Michigan signature requirements
In order to qualify the measure for the November 2, 2010 statewide ballot, a minimum of 382,129 valid signatures were required by July 5, 2010. A week prior to the deadline supporters announced that they had an insufficient number of signatures.
- Pride Source, "Competing casino proposals race to get on Nov. ballot," June 17, 2010
- Detroit Free Press, "Poll: Michigan voters won't back more casinos," June 10, 2010
- Las Vegas Review-Journal, "Michigan groups proposing casino expansion," June 7, 2010
- Crain's Detroit Business, "Casino proposals compete: Two groups race to get on Nov. ballot," June 6, 2010
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Michigan Statewide Ballot Proposal Status: November 2, 2010 general election," April 19, 2010
- Associated Press, "Some Mich. cities bet casinos would boost economy," March 6, 2010
- WTAQ, "You Could Be Voting For Casino Expansion," April 22, 2010
- FOX 28, "Initiatives fail to make Michigan ballot," July 6, 2010
- The Michigan Messenger, "No new referendums on November ballot," July 6, 2010
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |