For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Michigan Collective Bargaining Amendment (2012)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
The primary sponsor was Senate Majority Leader Gretchen Whitmer.
- See also: Polls, 2012 ballot measures
- A EPIC-MRA poll conducted April 27-May 3 found that the proposed measure supported by 57 percent, while 33 percent were opposed and 10 percent were undecided. The poll surveyed 600 likely voters and had a margin of error of +/- 4 percentage points.
|Date of Poll||Pollster||In favor||Opposed||Undecided||Number polled|
|April 27-May 3||EPIC-MRA||57%||33%||10%||600|
Path to the ballot
- See also: Amending the Michigan Constitution
- Detroit Free Press, "Michigan Dems to seek constitutional amendment to ensure union rights," March 16, 2011
- The Detroit News, "State police arrest protesters after scuffle inside Capitol," March 16, 2011
- Battle Creek Enquirer, "Poll: Michigan voters say they want to fund schools - but oppose tax increases," May 12, 2011
- EPIC-MRA, "April/May 2011 poll," accessed May 17, 2011