For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Michigan Sales Tax Amendment, Proposal A (1989)
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • Schedule|
Proposal A would have increased the state's sales tax from 4 cents to 4.5 cents, dedicating some of the funds raised to local schools.
Michigan Sales Tax, Proposal B (1989) was on the same ballot; it, too, was defeated.
- List of Michigan ballot measures
- Michigan Sales Tax, Proposal B (1989)
- Michigan Homestead Property Tax Amendment, Proposal A (1992)
- Michigan School Operating Property Tax Amendment, Proposal C (1992)
- Michigan Sales and Property Tax Amendment, Proposal A (June 1993)
- Michigan Tax Amendment, Proposal A (March 1994)
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |