Michigan Sales Tax Amendment, Proposal A (1989)
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • Schedule|
Proposal A would have increased the state's sales tax from 4 cents to 4.5 cents, dedicating some of the funds raised to local schools.
Michigan Sales Tax, Proposal B (1989) was on the same ballot; it, too, was defeated.
- List of Michigan ballot measures
- Michigan Sales Tax, Proposal B (1989)
- Michigan Homestead Property Tax Amendment, Proposal A (1992)
- Michigan School Operating Property Tax Amendment, Proposal C (1992)
- Michigan Sales and Property Tax Amendment, Proposal A (June 1993)
- Michigan Tax Amendment, Proposal A (March 1994)
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |