For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Michigan School Operating Property Tax Amendment, Proposal C (1992)
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • Schedule|
Proposal C would have exempted property from a portion of school operating property taxes and limit annual increases in all property tax assessments.
|Proposal C (School Operating Property Tax Amendment)|
Official results via: The Michigan Manual 2009-2010
- List of Michigan ballot measures
- Michigan 1992 ballot measures
- 1992 ballot measures
- Michigan Sales Tax, Proposal A (1989)
- Michigan Sales Tax, Proposal B (1989)
- Michigan Homestead Property Tax Amendment, Proposal A (1992)
- Michigan Sales and Property Tax Amendment, Proposal A (June 1993)
- Michigan Tax Amendment, Proposal A (March 1994)
- List of Michigan constitutional amendment votes from 1966-2008
- Official election results listed in The Michigan Manual 2009-2010
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |