Michigan state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Michigan are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Michigan's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Michigan.
- Attorney General of Michigan
- Governor of Michigan
- Lieutenant Governor of Michigan
- Michigan Auditor General
- Michigan Commissioner of Insurance
- Michigan Director of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Michigan Director of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
- Michigan Director of Natural Resources
- Michigan Public Service Commission
- Michigan Secretary of State
- Michigan Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Michigan Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
- Michigan Gubernatorial election, 2014
- Michigan Lieutenant Gubernatorial election, 2014
- Michigan attorney general election, 2014
- Michigan secretary of state election, 2014
- Michigan state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Michigan in 2013.
There were no elections in Michigan in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Michigan + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.