|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 30|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 13, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Mick Bates defeated Gordie Roop and Mel Kessler in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Linda Sumner was unopposed in the Republican primary. Bates defeated Sumner in the general election.
|West Virginia House of Delegates District 30, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Linda Sumner Incumbent||49%||2,561|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 30 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Bates and his wife, Pam, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mick + Bates + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- West Virginia State Senate
- West Virginia State Senate elections, 2014
- Register Herald, "Mick Bates files for 30th District House of Delegates," January 16, 2014 (dead link)
- Facebook, "Pick Mick Bates Beckley House," accessed April 24, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results," accessed June 18, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |