|Mayor of Oklahoma City|
|Years in position||10|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||February 24, 2004|
|Oklahoma City City Counil|
|High school||City High School (1976)|
|Master's||NYU Stern School of Business (2011)|
Cornett earned his M.B.A. from the NYU Stern School of Business in 2011.
Incumbent Mick Cornett defeated challengers Ed Shadid, Joe Sarge Nelson and Phil Hughes in the March 4, 2014 mayoral election. Because Cornett won with over 50 percent of the vote, a runoff election was not necessary.
|Mayor of Oklahoma City, 2014|
|Mick Cornett Incumbent||64.3%||25,517|
|Joe Sarge Nelson||0.7%||284|
|Source: Oklahoma State Election Board|
Cornett has three sons: Michael, Casey and Tristan.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mick + Cornett + Oklahoma City"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma mayoral election, 2014
- United States municipal elections, 2014
- Office of the Mayor website
- Official campaign Website
- Mick Cornett on Twitter
- Mick Cornett on Facebook
- City of Oklahoma, "Mayor," accessed February 14, 2014
- The Oklahoman, "Mick Cornett files for fourth term as Oklahoma City mayor; Ed Shadid files to challenge him," January 30, 2014
- News9.com, "OKC Mayor Mick Cornett Wins Re-Election," March 4, 2014
- City of Oklahoma City "Candidates for the March 2014 Election" accessed February 14, 2014
- KOCO.com "Mick Cornett wins mayoral race with nearly 66% of vote," March 5, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official election results," accessed July 4, 2014
|Mayor of Oklahoma City
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |