Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Mayor of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|Years in position||10|
|Elections and appointments|
Incumbent Mick Cornett defeated challengers Ed Shadid, Joe Sarge Nelson and Phil Hughes in the March 4, 2014 mayoral election. Because Cornett won with over 50 percent of the vote, a runoff election was not necessary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mick + Cornett + Oklahoma City, Oklahoma"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- City of Oklahoma "Mayor" Accessed February 14, 2014
- The Oklahoman "Mick Cornett files for fourth term as Oklahoma City mayor; Ed Shadid files to challenge him," January 30, 2014
- News9.com "OKC Mayor Mick Cornett Wins Re-Election," March 4, 2014
- City of Oklahoma City "Candidates for the March 2014 Election" accessed February 14, 2014
- KOCO.com "Mick Cornett wins mayoral race with nearly 66% of vote," March 5, 2014