Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 122|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
Elections for the office of Mississippi House of Representatives will take place in 2015. A primary election will be held on August 4, 2015, and the general election November 3, 2015. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 27, 2015.
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2011
Lagasse ran in the 2011 election for Mississippi Senate District 46. He defeated both Brian Cuevas and Fred Sullivan in the August 2, 2011 primary, but lost to Philip Moran in a primary runoff election on August 23, 2011. Joe Bye ran unopposed in the Democratic Primary and James Overstreet is running as a Constitution Party candidate. The general election took place on November 8, 2011.
|Mississippi State Senate, District 46 Republican Primary Runoff, 2011|
|Mississippi State Senate, District 46 Republican Primary, 2011|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mickey + Lagasse + Mississippi + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mississippi House of Representatives
- Mississippi House of Representatives District 122
- Mississippi House of Representatives elections, 2015
- Mississippi State Legislature
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "2015 Elections Calendar," accessed December 2, 2014
- Mississippi Department of State, "2011 Official State Senate Candidate List," accessed April 2, 2015
- Clarion Ledger, "Longwitz, Harkins apparent winners in GOP Senate races," August 23, 2011
- WDAM "Election 2011 Runoff Results," August 23, 2011
- Sun Herald, "Legislative incumbents toppled," August 23, 2011
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |