|Former candidate for|
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 109|
|Gaston County Commissioner|
|Bachelor's||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
Price is a long serving Gaston County Commissioner.
Price earned his bachelor's degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Pharmacy. His professional experience includes working as a pharmacist.
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Dana Bumgardner defeated Mickey Price in the Republican primary and was unchallenged in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 109 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Dana Bumgardner Incumbent||66%||2,342|
Price and his wife, Terry, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mickey + Price + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 109
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official primary candidate list
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official general election candidate list
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |