Middlesex County, Connecticut
Middlesex County is one of eight counties in Connecticut. Middlesex County is located in the south-central part of the state and has an estimated population of 155,071. Connecticut counties do not have county governments. Individual towns are responsible for administering local government.
Public records information
- The State of Connecticut website contains information on how to file a Freedom of Information request and how to contact the Public Records Administrator.. Other information normally found on individual county websites may be obtained through the state government's website, located here: State of Connecticut Website.
- Middlesex County on E-Reference
- Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce
- Middlesex County Free Public Records Directory
- Middlesex County on Epodunk