Middlesex County, Connecticut
Middlesex County is one of eight counties in Connecticut. Middlesex County is located in the south central part of the state and has an estimated population of 155,071. Connecticut counties do not have county governments. Individual towns are responsible for administering local government.
Public records information
- The State of Connecticut website contains information on how to file a Freedom of Information request and how to contact the Public Records Administrator.. Other information normally found on individual county websites may be obtained through the state government's website, located here: State of Connecticut Website.
- Middlesex County on E-Reference
- Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce
- Middlesex County Free Public Records Directory
- Middlesex County on Epodunk