Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 20|
Baisden ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 20. Baisden defeated Phil Amick and Diane Shafer in the May 8 primary election. He defeated Justin Marcum in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Justin Marcum Incumbent||68.4%||4,013|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 20 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mike + Baisden + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Mike Baisden on Twitter
- WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |