Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 34A|
Blizzard's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Mary Ann Lisanti and Marla Posey-Moss defeated Steve Johnson, Pat Murray and Maria Terry in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Glen Glass and Mike Blizzard defeated Beth Boyson in the Republican primary. Lisanti and Glass defeated Posey-Moss and Blizzard in the general election for two seats.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 34A Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Mary Ann Lisanti||29%||2,473|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 34A Republican Primary, 2014|
|Glen Glass Incumbent||48.7%||2,314|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mike + Blizzard + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Citizens for Mike Blizzard, homepage, accessed June 17, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |