Mike Carter (Tennessee)
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 29|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$173/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Middle Tennessee State University|
|J.D.||University of Memphis|
Carter received his B.S. in Pre-Law from Middle Tennessee State University in 1975. He received his J.D. from the University of Memphis in 1978. He is a practicing attorney.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Carter served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Civil Justice|
|• Finance, Ways, and Means|
Carter ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 29. Carter ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Carter is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Carter raised a total of $12,125 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 28, 2013.
|Mike Carter's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Tennessee State House, District 29||$12,125|
|Grand Total Raised||$12,125|
2012Carter won election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Carter raised a total of $12,125.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mike Carter's campaign in 2012|
|Tennessee Legislative Campaign Cmte||$2,000|
|Frontier Properties LLC||$1,400|
|Coker, Joseph D||$1,000|
|Zach Wamp For Governor Inc||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$12,125|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Carter and his wife have two children. They currently reside in Ooltewah, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Carter + Tennessee + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Iowa Medicaid Expansion Plan Gets Federal OK - Huffington Post
- Patrick Hruby - Sports On Earth
- Annual Army-Navy Football Game Set for Saturday in Philly - NavySports.com
- Ho-ho-ho! Shopping for the right Santa - SunHerald.com
- Shawn Harvell Allegedly Swung Penis At Women 'In A Rotary Helicopter Motion' - Huffington Post
- Bud Poliquin's Week 14 NFL Predictions - Syracuse.com
- US Leaders Look Back at Mandela's Life and Legacy - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Norcross stands between Packers and state championship game - Moultrie Observer
- Topless Woman Chases Alleged Peeping Tom Through Store - Huffington Post
- 1 Killed as Small Aircraft Crashes in North Ala - WPMI Local 15 News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
JoAnne Favors (D)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 29
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |