Mike Connolly (Massachusetts)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Twenty-Sixth Middlesex District|
Connolly ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Twenty-Sixth Middlesex District. He ran as an Independent candidate and was defeated by Timothy Toomey, Jr. (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Connolly + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Fla., Okla. weigh murder cases against Bulger - Boston Globe
- Special Edition: What the Kennedy Assassination Teaches us 50 Years Later - Concordiensis
- Campaign bill would order fast disclosure of donors - Boston Globe
- Anniversary of the JFK Assassination - Montgomery Advertiser
- 235 People in the ASC Industry to Know - Becker's ASC Review
- 233 People in the ASC Industry to Know - PR Web (press release)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |