Mike Davis (Florida)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Florida House of Representatives District 17|
|Bachelor's||Florida Southern College (1988), University of North Florida (1992)|
- 1992: University of North Florida, Bachelors , Construction Management
- 1988: Florida Southern College, Bachelors, Communications
Davis has been working for A. D. Davis since the summer of 1981 and is now President of the company.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 17 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Ronald Renuart Incumbent||39%||6,841|
|Kim J. Kendall||29.6%||5,197|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Davis + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mike Davis running with chip on shoulder vs. Florida - NFL.com
- Coach Steve Sarkisian takes over at USC - Winona Daily News
- Packers' Next Opponent: Falcons - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules - Kansas City Star
- FAU hoops stops losing streak with win over UCF - WPEC
- The Ephesians Bartley Report: Ending on a downer - GatorCountry.com
- Off-Season Golf Travel is the Smart Play - Cybergolf National
- Time for NFL to embrace lasers to mark first downs? Inventor says yes - Florida Today
- Jesse Owens' Olympic Medal Up For Auction - Huffington Post
- The good, bad and unknown - GamecockCentral.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Elect Mike Davis Facebook Page "Info" Accessed August 9, 2012
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Florida Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed June 14, 2012
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |