|Running for Governor of Colorado|
|Mayor of Glendale, Colorado|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Northern Colorado|
|Other||USA Rugby Level 3 Coaching Certification|
Dunafon was born and raised in Colorado. He earned his bachelor's degree from University of Northern Colorado. Dunafon also holds his USA Rugby Level 3 coaching certification.
Before entering politics, Dunafon was a professional athlete. After a brief football career playing for the Denver Broncos, Dunafon switched to rugby in 1978. He stayed with British Virgin Islands RFC until 1992.
The co-founder of Glendale's first Chamber of Commerce, Dunafon helped establish a heavily-circulated community-wide newspaper now known as “The Glendale/Cherry Creek Chronicle.” He was mayor pro tem for eight years before ascending to the city's executive office and has served as chairman of the Glendale Planning Commission since 1999.
- B.A. from the University of Northern Colorado
- USA Rugby Level 3 Coaching Certification
"I have filed my candidate affidavit" - Posted to YouTube April 2, 2014
- See also: Colorado Gubernatorial election, 2014
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Dunafon + Colorado + Governor'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this candidate due to the nature of the search engine.
- Governor of Colorado
- Colorado Gubernatorial election, 2014
- Colorado state executive official elections, 2014