is a Republican
member of the Alaska State Senate
, representing District D
. He was first elected to the chamber in 2012.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Dunleavy served on the following committees:
- See also: Alaska State Senate elections, 2012
Dunleavy ran in the 2012 election for Alaska State Senate District 4 (D). He defeated incumbent Linda Menard in the Republican primary on August 28, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Dunleavy won in the general election.
|Alaska State Senate, District 4 (D) Republican Primary, 2012
| Linda Menard Incumbent
Comprehensive donor information for Dunleavy is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Dunleavy raised a total of $92,843 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 1, 2013.
Dunleavy won election to the Alaska State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Dunleavy raised a total of $92,843
|Alaska State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mike Dunleavy's campaign in 2012|
|Dunleavy, Michael J||$10,000|
|Alaska Republican Party||$6,000|
|Mat-Su Republican Womens Club||$1,500|
|Stone, Andrena L||$1,000|
|Covey, Gerald B||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$92,843|
|Source:Follow the Money
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Dunleavy + Alaska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Mike Dunleavy News Feed
- ↑ Alaska Division of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed March 12, 2014
- ↑ Alaska Division of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed March 12, 2014
- ↑ Alaska Election Division, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed November 16, 2012
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Dunleavy, Mike J," accessed August 1, 2013
| Political offices
Joe Thomas (D)
|Alaska State Senate District D
| Succeeded by|