|Tennessee State Senate District 4|
|2009 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Bachelor's||University of Tennessee at Martin, 1975|
|Master's||Memphis State University|
|J.D.||Memphis State University, 1979|
|Date of birth||September 10, 1953|
|Place of birth||Kingsport, Tennessee|
Faulk served as a Hawkins County Commissioner.
Faulk earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Tennessee at Martin and his J.D. from Memphis State University. His professional experience includes working as an attorney.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Faulk served on these committees: Calendar, Chair
- Commerce, Labor and Agriculture, Vice Chair
- Environment, Conservation and Tourism
- State and Local Government
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Faulk served on these committees:
- See also: Tennessee State Senate elections, 2008
Faulk raised $438,160 for his campaign while Jones raised $202,297.
|Tennessee State Senate, District 4 (2008)|
|Mike Faulk (R)||29,428|
|Michael Williams (I)||29,181|
Faulk raised $438,160 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Tennessee Legislative Campaign Committee||$60,000|
|Tennessee Conservative PAC||$14,000|
|Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association||$7,500|
|Government Accountability Project||$7,500|
|Tennessee Volunteer PAC||$7,500|
|Leaders of Tennessee||$4,000|
Falk has two children.
- Project Vote Smart Legislative profile
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Information from State Surge
- Voting record from Tennessee Votes.org
|Tennessee Senate District 4
| Succeeded by|