|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 42|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Hoover Senior High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Southern California (1987)|
|Master's||Naval Postgraduate School (1997), Eastern Connecticut State University (2005)|
- 2005: Eastern Connecticut State University, Master of Science, Organizational Management
- 1997: Naval Postgraduate School, Master of Science, Electrical Engineering
- 1987: University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
- 1980: Hoover Senior High School
- 1980: California High School
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Incumbent Timothy Russell Bowles was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Mike France was unopposed in the Republican primary. Bowles will face France in the general election.
France ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut House of Representatives District 42. France ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Timothy Bowles (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 42, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Timothy R. Bowles||52.2%||4,785|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + France + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 42
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Mike France 2012 Facebook Page, "Info" accessed October 25, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate list," accessed June 19, 2012
- CBS Connecticut, "2012 Primary Results," August 14, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012," accessed November 21, 2012
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |