Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New Mexico, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 1st Congressional District
of New Mexico
- See also: New Mexico's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
Frese is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing New Mexico's 1st District. Frese won the Republican nomination in the primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Frese's reports.
|Mike Frese (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 23, 2014||$0.00||$18,310.00||$(4,890.47)||$13,419.53|
|April Quarterly||April 14, 2014||$13,419.53||$51,795.05||$(37,758.84)||$27,455.74|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mike + Frese + New + Mexico + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Mike Frese News Feed
- ↑ Associated Press, "New Mexico Summary Vote Results," June 3, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Mike Frese Summary Report," accessed May 1, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Mike Frese Year-End," accessed May 1, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Mike Frese April Quarterly," accessed May 1, 2014