was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 57
of the Minnesota State Senate
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Germain ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 57. He was defeated by Greg Clausen in the Democratic primary on August 14. Incumbent Katie Sieben (D) ran in District 54.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 57 Democratic Primary, 2012
| Mike Germain
Germain looks to create more jobs in high tech manufacturing, re-invest in public education, and increase infrastructure spending. He supports the Minnesota Health Plan, and believes that, "health care is a universal right shared by each and
every citizen of our state and nation."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mike + Germain + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Mike Germain News Feed
- ↑ Minnesota Secretary of State, "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 25, 2012
- ↑ Minnesota Secretary of State, "Minnesota State Canvassing Report - State Primary - Tuesday, August 14, 2012," accessed April 23, 2014
- ↑ Votemikegermain.com, "Issues," accessed 9, 2012