Mike Johnson (Oklahoma)
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 22|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University|
Previously, Johnson served as Edmond City Treasurer and served on the Kingfisher School Board for 10 years. His son, Rob Johnson (R), filled his vacated seat.
Johnson earned his B.S. in Accounting from Oklahoma State University. His professional experience includes being the President and CEO of Johnson’s of Kingfisher auto dealership.
The following is a list of Johnson's final committee assignments prior to his retirement:
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2010
Johnson did not seek re-election due to term limits.
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2006
On November 7, 2006, Johnson was re-elected to Oklahoma Senate District 22.
Johnson raised $106,296 for his campaign.
|Oklahoma Senate District 22|
|Mike Johnson (R)||16,272|
|Tom Gibson (D)||7,392|
Below are Johnson's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Oklahoma Society of Anesthesiologists||$1,500|
|T. Dan Friedkin (Transportation)||$1,000|
|Oklahoma Cardiovascular Associates||$1,000|
|Oklahoma Quarter Horse Racing Association||$500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Johnson + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Mike Johnson on Wikipedia
- Campaign contributions:2002, 2004, 2006, 2008
|Oklahoma State Senate District 22
| Succeeded by|
Rob Johnson (R)