For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Minnesota State Senate District 48|
|2003 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Moody Bible Institute|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Years of service||1975-1976|
|Date of birth||February 9, 1958|
Jungbauer graduated from Moody Bible College in 2001 and is a Lutheran Pastor in addition to being a Senator.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Jungbauer served on these committees:
- Capital Investment
- Commerce and Consumer Protection
- Energy, Utilities, Technology, and Communications, Vice Chair
- Judiciary and Public Safety
- Subcommittee on Claims
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Jungbauer served on these committees:
- Capital Investment
- Energy, Utilities, Technology and Communications
- State Government Budget Division
- Transportation (Ranking Minority Member)
- Transportation Budget and Policy Division (Ranking Minority Member).
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
|Minnesota State Senate, District 48 (2010)|
|Mike Jungbauer (R)||20475||12581%|
|Peter Perovich (DFL)||61.88||38.02%|
|Minnesota State Senate, District 48 (2006)|
|Mike Jungbauer (R)||16,929||51.26%|
|Mike Starr (DFL)||16,044||48.58%|
In 2010, Jungbauer received $33,651 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Minnesota State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mike Jungbauer's campaign in 2010|
|48th Senate District Republican Party||$2,000|
|Johnson, Michael H||$500|
|Great River Energy||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$33,651|
In 2006, Jungbauer collected $49,800 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|48th Senate District Republican Party of Minnesota||$2,480|
|Michele Bachmann Senate District 52 Committee||$1,000|
|Minnesota Chiropractic Association||$500|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Mike + Jungbauer + Minnesota + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Mike is married to Vicky Jungbauer. They have four children and reside in East Bethel, Minnesota.
- Mike Jungbauer's personal website
- Mike Jungbauer's official Minnesota State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Minnesota Public Radio votetracker profile
- Mike Jungbauer's 2009 campaign for Governor website
- "Minnesota Senate" List of Standing Committees
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Official Results General Election - Nov. 7, 2006," accessed May 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- 2006 contributions to Mike Jungbauer
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed May 15, 2014
|Minnesota State Senate District 48
| Succeeded by|
David Hann (R)