Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania, District 4|
|Bachelor's||Frostburg State University|
Koffenberger ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Pennsylvania's 4th District. Koffenberger ran as a Libertarian and faced Democrat Harry Perkinson and Republican Scott Perry in the November 6 general election.
The Washington Post listed the House of Representatives elections in Pennsylvania in 2012 as one of the states that could determine whether Democrats would retake the House or Republicans would hold their majority in 2013. Ohio tied with Pennsylvania for 9th on the list.
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania District 4 General Election, 2012|
|Source: Pennsylvania Department of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives, Pennsylvania's 4th Congressional District, 2012 - Mike Koffenberger Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$519,958|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$519,610|
|Top contributors to Mike Koffenberger's campaign committee|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Printing & Publishing||$200|
- ↑ mikeforpa.com "official campaign website" Accessed January 27, 2012
- ↑ Politico "2012 House Race Results"
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State "2012 General Primary Unofficial Returns," April 24, 2012
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Washington Post "The 10 states that will determine control of the House in 2012" Accessed April 25, 2012
- ↑ Open Secrets "Mike Koffenberger 2012 Election Cycle," Accessed March 26, 2013
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |