|Florida House of Representatives District 42|
|November 20, 2012 - present|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, LaRosa served on the following committees:
|Florida Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Local & Federal Affairs|
|• State Affairs|
LaRosa won election in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 42. He was named as the replacement Republican nominee after incumbent Mike Horner withdrew from the race following the primary election. LaRosa defeated Eileen Game (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 42, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for LaRosa is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, LaRosa raised a total of $167,382 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 28, 2013.
|Mike LaRosa's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Florida State House, District 42||$167,382|
|Grand Total Raised||$167,382|
2012LaRosa won election to the Florida House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, LaRosa raised a total of $167,382.
|Florida House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mike LaRosa's campaign in 2012|
|Florida Republican Party||$100,407|
|Hospital Corp of America||$1,000|
|Florida Home Builders Association||$1,000|
|Florida Optometric Association||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$167,382|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + LaRosa + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mike La Rosa Endorses Blaise Ingoglia for HD 35 - Sunshine State News (blog)
- State study: Poinciana not ready for incorporation - Osceola News-Gazette
- Poinciana's Incorporation Study Faces Hurdles - The Ledger
- Bills would extend renewable energy tax exemption to commercial property - The Florida Current
- Red Sox gear up for opening of spring training - Boston Globe
- On Tap in the Capital, Feb. 5 - Sarasota Herald-Tribune
- House speaker 2020? For Eisnaugle, the race is on - MiamiHerald.com (blog)
H. Marlene O'Toole (R)
|Florida House of Representatives District 42
| Succeeded by|
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |