|Minnesota House of Representatives District 12B|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Birthday||August 6, 1968|
Mike is a business owner.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, LeMieur served on these committees:
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Division on Property and Local Tax
- *Division on Veterans Services
- Jobs and Economic Development
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 12B (2010)|
|Al Doty (DFL)||6,722||42.7%|
|Mike LeMieur (R)||8,941||56.8%|
In 2010, LeMieur raised $29,688 in contributions.
His two largest contributors were:
|House Republican Campaign Cmte Of Minnesota||$1,125|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Mike + LeMieur + Minnesota + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
LeMieur and his wife Julie have three children.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Rick Santorum for President, "SANTORUM ANNOUNCES MINNESOTA LEADERSHIP ENDORSEMENTS," February 6, 2012
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2010 Election Results," accessed March 9, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed May 15, 2014
Al Doty (DFL)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 12B
| Succeeded by|
Paul Anderson (R)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |