Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Connecticut, District 1|
|High school||Windsor High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Connecticut (1999)|
|Birthday||June 8, 1977|
|Place of birth||Hartford, Connecticut|
|Profession||Senior Vice President of Security Company|
- 1995: Windsor High School
- 1999: University of Connecticut, Bachelors in political science
A summary of McDonald's professional work include:
- 2001:Director of National Services for a security firm
- 2002: SOS Security, Inc, serving as Regional Manager for the Northeast Division and later as Vice President and Regional Director for Northeast, West Coast and National Operations
- 2007: President and CEO of Paramount Security, Inc.
- October 2011: Returned to SOS Security, Inc as a Senior Vice President.
McDonald's prior offices include:
- 2001-2004: Elected to Windsor Board of Education
- 2005-Present: Elected to the Windsor Town Council
- Windsor Education Foundation, Board Member
McDonald was running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Connecticut's 1st District. McDonald sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was June 12, 2012. The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012.
McDonald and his wife Kelli have two kids, and dog, Tessa.