Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 1C|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
McKay's website highlights the following campaign themes:
As your Delegate I will fight to reign in the continual over-spending we have been witnessing in Annapolis. According to Change Maryland, from 2007 to 2018, Marylander’s will have paid nearly $20 billion in additional taxes and fees stemming from 40 separate tax increases – an amount which is over and above the tax burden as it existed before 2007. This raid on Maryland taxpayers and businesses cannot continue.
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Nick Scarpelli was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Mike McKay defeated Ray Givens in the Republican primary. Scarpelli faces McKay in the general election.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 1C Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mike + McKay + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Citizens to Elect Mike McKay, "Issues," accessed June 17, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |