Mike Ross (West Virginia)
|West Virginia House of Delegates District 37|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Ross attended Davis and Elkins College in 1958. Ross has been the President of Ross and Wharton Gas Corporation since 1985. He has also been Board Chairman of Mike Ross, Incorporated from 1995 to the present. He has worked as President of Braxton Oil and Gas Corporation from 1997 to the present, as well.
While a member of the West Virginia House of Delegates, Ross served on the following committees:
- Government Organization Committee, West Virginia House
- Political Subdivisions Committee, West Virginia House
- Senior Citizen Issues Committee, West Virginia House
Ross did not run for election to District 37 in 2010.
Ross and his wife, Joann Kellar, have five children.
- Official list of West Virginia's November 2, 2010 candidates
- West Virginia House of Delegates official candidate list
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004, 2000
|West Virginia House of Representatives District 37
| Succeeded by|
Denise L. Campbell (D)
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |