Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 9|
|Mayor of Earlington, Kentucky|
Seiber opened his own pharmacy business in 2001 and ran it until 2009, when he sold the pharmacy to Walgreens. He attended Samford University, receiving a bachelor's degree in Pharmacy.
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Mike Seiber was unopposed in the Democratic primary but withdrew before the general election. Incumbent Myron B. Dossett was unopposed in the Republican primary and is unopposed in the general election.
Seiber ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 10. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 22, 2012, and was defeated by Ben Waide in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 10, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ben Waide Incumbent||60.4%||9,441|
Seiber and his wife, Millie, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mike + Seiber + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 9
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Official Campaign Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Candidate List," accessed January 29, 2014
- "seiber2012," Official Campaign Website (timed out)
- C-SPAN, "Primary Results - May 20th, 2014," accessed May 20, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |