For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 6 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Diane Black Incumbent||71.1%||115,190|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
- United States House of Representatives
- Tennessee's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Tennessee's 6th Congressional District
- Campaign website
- List of 2010 candidates for Tennessee House of Representatives
- Winton's Twitter feed
- Winton's Facebook page
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Huffington Post, "Election 2014," accessed November 6, 2014
- Tennessee.gov, "Unofficial Democratic state representative primary results from the TN Secretary of State, 2010"
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Tennessee Supreme Court | Court of Appeals | Court of Criminal Appeals | Chancery Courts | Circuit Courts | General Sessions Courts | Probate Courts | Criminal Courts | Juvenile Courts | Judicial selection in Tennessee |