|Minnesota House of Representatives District 54A|
|1993 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Gustavus Adolphus College|
|Master's||University of Minnesota|
Greiling earned her M.A. in Education from the University of Minnesota and B.A. in Education from Gustavus Adolphus College.
She worked as a Research Interviewer at the University of Minnesota from 1985-1992, and was a teacher in St. Paul Public Schools from 1970-1974.
Greiling is a member of Friends of Democrat/Farmer/Labor Women, National Caucus of Environmental Legislators, Democrat/Farmer/Labor Metro Caucus, Mayors Commission Against Drugs, and the Mental Health Caucus.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Greiling served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Greiling served on these committees:
- K-12 Education Finance Division (Chair)
- Early Childhood Finance and Policy Division
- K-12 Education Policy and Oversight
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 54A (2010)|
|Mindy Greiling (DFL)||9,997||59.33%|
|Mark Fotsch (R)||6,835||40.57%|
Mindy Greiling raised $53,032 for her campaign.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 54A (2008)|
|Mindy Greiling (DFL)||12,693||57.36%|
|Mark Laliberte (R)||9,402||42.49%|
In 2010, Greiling received $44,627 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Minnesota House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mindy Greiling's campaign in 2010|
|54th Senate District Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party||$6,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$44,627|
Listed below are the two largest contributors to Mindy Greiling's 2008 campaign.
|54th Senate District Democrat-Farmer-Labor||$6,000|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
- Mindy Greiling's personal website
- Minnesota House of Representatives - Rep. Mindy Greiling
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Mindy Greiling on LinkedIn
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Greiling
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2010 Election Results," accessed March 9, 2014
- 2008 General Election Results
- Follow the Money's report on Greiling's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "2010 Contributions," accessed January 1, 2015
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed May 15, 2014
|Minnesota State House District 54A
| Succeeded by|
Dan Schoen (DFL)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |