Mineral County is a county in the U.S. state of Colorado. The county seat is the town of Creede.
Main article Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was evaluated on Aug. 13, 2012.
- Some meeting minutes are available, and a calendar of events is also available.
- Administrator provides email address, phone number and an office address.
- Commissioners are listed with an office address, phone number and personalized emails.
- Zoning ordinances are provided by the county. Land use permits are also posted online.
- County clerk provides an office address, email, and phone number.
- One can search a property records database.
- Meeting agendas for the past 3-5 years are not provided.
- Meeting minutes for the past 3-5 years are not provided.
- Information how to file a public records request is not provided.
- Emails are not provided for all department heads.
- Budget and audits for the past 3-5 years are not provided.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying activities or if it is a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- ↑ Mineral County, Meeting and events, Accessed: Aug. 13, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Mineral County, Administrator, Accessed: Aug. 13, 2012
- ↑ Mineral County, Directory, Accessed: Aug. 13, 2012
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Mineral County, Commissioners, Accessed: Aug. 13, 2012
- ↑ Mineral County, Clerk, Accessed: Aug. 13, 2012
- ↑ Mineral County, Assessor, Accessed: Aug. 13, 2012