For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board
The Board's mission is to promote public confidence in state government decision-making through development, administration, and enforcement of disclosure and public financing programs which will ensure public access to and understanding of information filed with the Board.
Six members govern the Campaign Finance and Disclosure Board.
Selection of members
Campaign finance discipline
If someone feels a person or a group violated Minnesota campaign finance law, the first step is to file a complaint with the Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board. It is up to the Board to investigate the complaint. A decision to determine probable cause must be determined within thirty (30) days of filing a complaint. All other matters not in the jurisdiction of the Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board would be handled by the Minnesota Office of Administrative Hearings. The Office of Administrative Hearings would the matter to a county attorney in the county where the alleged offense happened.
- Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board
- Minnesota Campaign Finance Manual
- Minnesota Contribution Search
- Minnesota Expenditure Search
- Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board, "Roles and Responsibilities"(See 1st Paragraph)
- Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board, "Roles and Responsibilities"(See Mission Statement)
- Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board, "Board Members
- Minnesota Campaign Finance and Ethics Board Political Committee/Political Fund Manual(See Page 12, Complaints)
- Minnesota Revisor of Statutes, "Minnesota Campaign Finance Law"(Referenced Statute 10A.02, Subdiv. 11)
- [Confirmed via email with MN SOS on May 7, 2010]
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |