For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Minnesota House Research Department
The House Research Department was first formed in 1967.
The Mission Statement of the House Research Department is:
- To help legislators and committees make informed legislative decisions, by providing information and analysis that is credible, accurate, and useful for legislative decisions.
- To help legislators and committees develop legislation that carries out their legislative decisions, by providing expert and experienced help in developing and drafting legislation and in evaluating and understanding the effects of legislation.
- To advise the House on legal matters arising from the conduct of House business. Attorneys in House Research serve as legal counsel to the House as a government agency.
Summaries for all enacted and pending legislation are provided by the House Research Department.
Staff in the House Research Department provides nonpartisan research and analysis for Minnesota House members, committees, and staff. Staff handles both short and long term studies, program analysis, and answering questions of public policy.
- Minnesota House Research Department, "About House Research Department"(See 1st Paragraph)
- Minnesota House Research Department, "About House Research Department"(See House Research Mission)
- Minnesota House Research Department, "About the House Research Department"(See How House Research Delivers Services)
- National Conference of State Legislatures' "Legal Staffs in the Legislatures"(See Minnesota)