Elections for the office of Minnesota House of Representatives
will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014
. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election is June 3, 2014.
- See also: Partisan composition of state senates
Heading into the November 4 election, the Democratic Party holds the majority in the Minnesota House of Representatives:
To be eligible to run for the Minnesota House of Representatives in 2010, a candidate must be:
- Eligible to vote in Minnesota
- Have not filed for more than one office for the upcoming primary or general election
- At least 21 years old by January 3, 2011
- A resident of Minnesota for a least one year
- A resident of the legislative district for at least 6 months before November 2, 2010
List of candidates
Pending once the filing deadline occurs in 2014.