Minnesota state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Minnesota are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Minnesota's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Minnesota.
- Attorney General of Minnesota
- Governor of Minnesota
- Lieutenant Governor of Minnesota
- Minnesota Commissioner of Agriculture
- Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce
- Minnesota Commissioner of Education
- Minnesota Commissioner of Labor and Industry
- Minnesota Commissioner of Management and Budget
- Minnesota Commissioner of Natural Resources
- Minnesota Public Utilities Commission
- Minnesota Secretary of State
- Minnesota State Auditor
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
- Minnesota Attorney General election, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State election, 2014
- Minnesota down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Minnesota gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- Minnesota state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Minnesota in 2013.
There were no elections in Minnesota in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Minnesota + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.